Friday, September 10, 2010

Love Quotes - For Her

For Her


For her, I would make sure dew glides along a rose petal
Accompanied by the song of a lyre with notes infinitesimal
I would make rain drops fall with chimes of crashing crystal
Splashing in a dance of pieces so pristine and ephemeral

For her, I would convince butterflies to perform aerial ballet
Every time she wanders among flowers to make a bouquet
I would charm the robins to beautifully crochet
Using ferns, tulips and crocuses, a little beret

For her, I would entice the pure Lady of the Lake
To allow the water lilies to bloom earlier for her sake
I would assure the coy goldfish to daintily shake
Their flimsy tails near her naked feet so delicate

For her, I would whisper music to the fir cones for them to pirouette
I would play flute for the dandelions to flutter their fragile silhouette
I would compliment the snowflakes for them to sparkle on the minaret
And, with her, I would try to sing a lifelong melodious duet

- Written and owned by Penumbra -

No comments:

Post a Comment