Thursday, March 4, 2010

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
by Karen Sunde 

Husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it .. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. 
by The Holy Bible

Love doesn't make the world go round,
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
by Elizabeth Browning

Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free....
Will never fly away.
 by Dick Sutphen

Love is a burning desire,
That makes your heart light on fire,
Love is being with you,
Someone saying I love you too,
Love is your tender kiss,
Something you don't want to miss,
Love is you and me,
And that is all I see.
by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment